Teachers across all of the ELPA21 consortium states are contributing to the assessment system’s development. They understand the system is integral to measuring progress in English language learning and informing new ways to attain teaching goals.
ELPA21 will benefit teachers because it:
- Provides the support you need to help your students.
- Measures the right things the right way.
- Reflects the new ELP Standards and what teachers know about how English language learner (ELL) progress toward achieving English language proficiency and college and career readiness.
- Involves your colleagues across the ELPA21 states in the development of the assessment system.
- Provides another tool to support classroom teaching and learning.